I'm in bed thinking about what I want this to be.. What do I want to say and show and sing and blog and vlog and bitch about?! Everything, but I have to narrow it down and perfect my craft. I originally wanted to make this a full-time fashion blog. Strictly shoes and lace and all the good wonderful materialistic things I have to offer. Then (which is now.. on this sunday night in bed) I realized I have so much more I want to share and spread around like warts.

For starters I'll list the vain and incredibly trendy things I will be talking about which is what I'm wearing and what I had to eat. I don't have to explain it to you. "this is what I'm wearing" "mmm bacon" you get it..

I'll be talking about putting the bacon down and choppin' on apples. My struggle with not putting bacon ON that apple and motivating myself to walk and do butt firming squats at least once a day. My progress. How sore I am. All the fun stuff.

I'll also talk about relationships (WAA WAAA) my efforts to become a better person. These two subjects actually hit me hard in the emotional department. This section of my blog is for me to vent and work out what went wrong and work on my self improvement everyday. Break ups are never easy or fun but losing a best friend and a companion and literally the only person I've ever loved is probably one of the hardest things I've ever gone through, and have gone through recently.. and I don't want to have to go through it again.. so I am beyond motivated to get my life back in order, work on my issues, and be happy with myself before trying to be someones girl friend or even close enough to be called a best friend. I'm in no place to be a good friend to anyone but myself right now. I owe it to myself.

and lastly.. HEALTH. Gross, fuck that.. but seriously I'm diabetic and my body hurts on a constant consistent basis and this is my struggle with food (which goes along with the first subject I mentioned - food) I will be attempting to handle my diabetes without medication. Like I said, putting down the greasy bacon and cheese and chocolate bars and white bread and pasta and burgers and pizza and doughnuts and corn dogs and cookies and marshmallows and coco puffs and mint chocolate chip ice cream and pancakes and pink vitamin water and Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate and french fries and FUCK I AM SO HUNGRY! I'll be trading all of that happiness and pure joy for some fucking apples and an hour walk everyday. I'm pissed.

Overall, this is will be about liiiiiife! Living and loving and eating and feeling amazing and looking great and crying but the good kind and I am excited.

I've wanted to do this for so long and it wasn't until recently when I met one woman who happens to be a friend and co-worker of mine who encouraged me to get off of my ass, and back on it to sit down and blog my little heart out and a kick in the ass from a man named Jared who I will be blogging a lot about in more posts to come. So I'm thankful right now. I'm in a good place.